Special Assistant to Group Managing Director
- Provide executive and administrative support to Group MD.
- Acts as liaison between the Group MD, subordinates or others, by transmitting directives, instructions and assignments and following up on the status of assignments.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentation.
- May schedule, prepare materials and notes, and ensure follow-up for various stakeholder meetings, including staff, Board or other meetings.
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and mails; often corresponding on behalf of the Group MD.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Group MD is well prepared for meetings.
- Demonstrates an ability to interact with persons of all background, cultures and affiliations within all levels of business entities.
- Any special assignment and ad-hoc duties as and when necessary.
- Degree/Diploma in any discipline.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Candidates who have related working experience will be an added advantage.
- High business acumen, initiative and motivate to succeed.
- Excellent written skills in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hi-energetic, enthusiastic, positive and outgoing.
- Good computer skills especially in MS Office.
- Wiling to travel for external meetings, events and functions.
- Full-Time position available.