Senior Manager/Manager, Contract
- Responsible for overall contract obligations, pre-contracts and post-contracts management.
- To schedule, plan and monitor the tendering processes including checking tender, documents, compiling, selection and finalizing of specifications to match up with the quality of the products.
- To conduct tender interview / clarifications, evaluation of costs including alternative products and methods of construction to achieve the most competitive price without compromising on quality.
- Fully involved and handle all contractual disputes.
- Performs contract compliance reviews to determine compliance to contractual obligations.
- To verify and prepare all progress claim up to the final claim certification, inclusive of the preparation of final accounts for all contracts.
- Any other assignment as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 5 Year(s) of working experiences in purchasing, pre-contracts and post-contracts administration, planning, cost control and contractual matters is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- Willing to travel to overseas on a frequent basis or ready and open to relocate.
- Good analytical, excellent leadership quality, interpersonal are essential.
- Good contact and resourceful with consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers and etc.
- Able to handle tight deadlines and schedules.
- Have strong communication skills, and a background in technical writing is preferred.